Wednesday 16 July 2014

some "porridge" about life ... (motivation)

I'm a big dreamer
all my life consist of dreams
                   -
I dream more when I'm awake
I think that dreaming is escape ...
escape from cruel reality.
escape from my troubles ,problems
I forget my problems
_________________________
in dreams life seems to be easier
you have a perfect world
and all your dreams come true
                    -
but dreaming has also a negative side,named :
         " returning in reality"
                    -
that moment when :
all it's perfect
you live in a amazing world
in paradise
and after all ,you realise that all is your fantasy
you're just dreaming
and all problems and worries come back.
_________________________
but...
I never saddened of this
this is life...
and we must accept it ,the way it is
                    -
yeah,I know
life isn't so easy
there're million troubles
like :
diseases ,death of loved ones,broken hearts,problems with parents ...
and other hard problems...
but we must fight them
fight them all !
be strong
don't give up
don't wait for sadness to kill you
act,move,do, make it!
sunny and beautiful days are coming.
_________________________
just
don't give up!
                                        DK.


No comments:

Post a Comment