Wednesday 16 July 2014

Calling of the river...



the endless river asked me for a kiss.
he promised me eternity and heavenly kingdom
he manipulated me by the whispers of souls
                         -
I known his voice
he had the sweetest voice I ever heard
I was hypnotized
and I kissed him ...
_____________________________
suddenly I got satisfied
all my sadness and worries disappeared
warm surrounded me
and I felt a cold breeze
like someone, were breathing behind me
it was him ...
lord of the river .
_____________________________
he was beautiful
no ...
he wasn't beautiful
he was perfect.
he looked like an angel
but without wings
I've never seen anything (anyone) more beautiful in my life.
_____________________________
we stood there all night
talking and talking ...
... about nothing
and
between us formed a bond.
_____________________________
shortly before the sunrise,he said that he had to go.
I wanted to go with him
but he stopped me
and said only :
-Wait !
and embraced me.
then he disappeared ...
_____________________________
since then i'm waiting for him
to see him again ...
and go with him...
... in his kingdom.  
                                                                    DK.




No comments:

Post a Comment